3rd Annual Harvest Market in Columbia River Gorge
Join us for our 3rd annual Harvest Market at Skamania Lodge in the Scenic Columbia River Gorge in Stevenson, Washington.
Now in its third year, Skamania Lodge’s Harvest Market, will offer products directly from the gorge. There will be a number of activities for all to enjoy, including; hay ride, caramel apple making, pumpkin painting, and NEW this year, a Pumpkin Pie making contest. Everyone is invited to participate in the pumpkin pie contest. Our expert judges will taste each pie at 4pm on October 27th and the winner’s recipe will be featured in the Cascade Dining room during the month of November.
Friday, October 26
- Friday Night Gorge Harvest Buffet served from 5-9pm (Menu)
- Wine tasting in the Gorge Room from 4-6pm
Saturday, October 27
- 11am – 4pm Harvest Market: Vendors roll out their products for guests to peruse and buy.
- 1pm Cooking Demo: Our Chef will be demonstrating how to make a Seasonal Potato Gnocchi
- 4pm Cocktail Demo: Our bartender Debbie will be demonstrating how to make our signature Berry Cobbler drink.
- 5-9pm Harvest Dinner: A scrumptious dinner featuring seasonal produce will be served in the Cascade Dining Room, featuring Fall Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Candy beet salad with baby greens and apple thyme vinaigrette, Mt. Hood mushroom risotto, bourbon brown sugar brined elk medallions, cherry gastric, and Pumpkin Spice Cheese Cake. Price: $48, plus tax and gratuity.
- 8-9pm Afterglow: Hot Toddies in the Gorge Room
Sunday, October 28
- Champagne Brunch in the Cascade Dining Room served from 9am until 2pm (Menu)
For more information about Skamania’s Harvest Market event, contact us at 509-427-7700.