Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
Sundays at the Lodge are filled with excitement this summer season making this the perfect destination. With only a short and beautiful drive from Portland, Oregon, you'll be treated to fabulous live music and delicious culinary options. We invite you to experience all that is Skamania Lodge.
The tradition continues! This summer, join the fun and unleash your “inner pirate” as you set sail aboard the historic Tall Ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
This month's recreation partner spotlight features Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour.
Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour is delighted to provide southwestern Washington's only zip line course. Tucked away in a quiet corner of Stevenson, WA; a scenic, 45 minute drive from Portland, OR, our zip line is nestled amidst the grandeur of the Columbia River Gorge.
Terry Richard wrote a recent article for The Oregonian/Oregonlive.com listing the top ten hikes to view wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge that we just had to share. With Portland and Vancouver’s close proximity, the Gorge makes for a fabulous day trip or weekend getaway destination during the spring season.
Wildflowers bloom from early March into July, then continue through summer into fall. Richard’s top ten include…
Spring in the Columbia River Gorge means warmer weather, blooming flowers and trees and Spring Break vacation. Skamania Lodge has created an exciting Spring Break Activities Program that will provide hours of fun for the entire family.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail Cascade