Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
Waterleaf Spa, located in the Columbia River Gorge region, invites Kids to Chillax. Designed to enable children to experience what it feels like to be completed relaxed through touch, smell and sound. This mini treatment session includes a decedent Chocolate Mask and a Coconut Foot Scrub. While the chocolate mask is hydrating the face, cool cucumbers are placed on their eyes. Relaxing music takes their imagination away while we exfoliate their feet with an organic Coconut Foot Scrub.
- $25 per child
- Ages 5 to 13
- Saturday’s from 4pm to 6pm
- Waterleaf Spa – Pool Patio
Reserve your time at the spa reception desk or by calling (844) 432-4748
Sundays at the Lodge are filled with excitement this summer season making this the perfect destination. With only a short and beautiful drive from Portland, Oregon, you'll be treated to fabulous live music and delicious culinary options. We invite you to experience all that is Skamania Lodge.
The tradition continues! This summer, join the fun and unleash your “inner pirate” as you set sail aboard the historic Tall Ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
This month's recreation partner spotlight features Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour.
Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour is delighted to provide southwestern Washington's only zip line course. Tucked away in a quiet corner of Stevenson, WA; a scenic, 45 minute drive from Portland, OR, our zip line is nestled amidst the grandeur of the Columbia River Gorge.
Terry Richard wrote a recent article for The Oregonian/Oregonlive.com listing the top ten hikes to view wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge that we just had to share. With Portland and Vancouver’s close proximity, the Gorge makes for a fabulous day trip or weekend getaway destination during the spring season.
Wildflowers bloom from early March into July, then continue through summer into fall. Richard’s top ten include…
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Indian Wells - Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade Condominiums