Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
Scenic Gorge Tours
This week Martin’s Gorge Tours has many opportunities for our guest to get out and explore the Columbia River Gorge!
• On Monday (7/30), Thursday (8/2), and Friday (8/3) any of the tour options are available! For tour options see MartinsGorgeTours.com.
• Tuesday (7/31) and Saturday (8/1) guests can schedule a tour after 1pm.
• Sunday (8/5) Martin will be running a shuttle service to the Alison Krauss concert at Maryhill Winery leaving Skamania Lodge at 2pm for a 5pm show time.For more information on the concert go to http://www.maryhillwinery.com/concerts.asp.
Tours include all costs of transportation, guide fee, bottled water, snacks and hotel pick-up. Reservations are based on availability at the time of booking. To save your space, call Martin at 503-349-1323, or visit MartinsGorgeTours.com
An Overview of Skamania Lodge
Thinking about visiting Skamania Lodge but want to know more about what we have to offer? We have started a YouTube channel to show you just what the lodge is about. Visit our channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSkamaniaLodge to keep up to date with everything Skamania Lodge!
Scenic Gorge Tours
Looking for someone to take you on a guided tour. Martin’s Gorge Tours may just be the answer for you! Operated by Martin Hecht, an outdoorsman and adventurer with over 20 years experience exploring the Columbia River Gorge, Martin’s Gorge Tours offers scenic, guided tours for individuals, families and groups. You will be able to discover area attractions from waterfalls to wildflowers to wine. Leave your worries behind and experience the hidden treasures of The Gorge. Tours include all costs of transportation, guide fee, bottled water, snacks and hotel pick-up. Reservations are based on availability at the time of booking. This week Martin has a number of opportunities for our guests.
• Monday and Tuesday, 7/23 and 7/24, any tour option is available for individuals, families, or groups (the first 4 guests may set the day’s itinerary). For tour options see MartinsGorgeTours.com.
• Wednesday, 7/25, take the Scenic Wine Tasting Tour. You will get to go to three premier wineries between 1 and 5pm for only $85 per person (includes tasting fees).
• Thursday, 7/26, take the Waterfalls and Wildflowers. This tour showcases the beauty of our National Scenic Area from 3:30 – 7:30pm for only $49 per person.
To save your space, call Martin at 503-349-1323, or visit MartinsGorgeTours.com.