Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
Skamania Lodge will be offering an outdoor astronomy class this Saturday featuring Mr. Les Hastings, an accomplished astronomer that resides locally in Stevenson, Washington.
Seventy-two players were on-hand for Skamania Lodge’s First Annual Customer Appreciation Golf Tournament. The sun-drenched day was filled with great golf, good friends, tasty cuisine and ice-cold beverages. Make your next meeting more memorable by visiting Skamania Lodge, just 45 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon.
The staff at Skamania Lodge, outside of Portland, Oregon on the Columbia River, is excited to welcome the return of the Skamania County Fair and Timber Carnival. Join the fun with this year’s fair, themed “Super Fair – Super Fun” which starts this Wednesday, August 14th and runs through August 18.
The night time sky is gorgeous at Skamania Lodge, near Portland, Oregon. The Milky Way is on full display. This is just another wonder of The Gorge for all to enjoy. Showing nightly for the next two months at Skamania Lodge or wherever your imagination may lead you…
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade