Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
Sundays at the Lodge are filled with excitement this summer season making this the perfect destination. With only a short and beautiful drive from Portland, Oregon, you'll be treated to fabulous live music and delicious culinary options. We invite you to experience all that is Skamania Lodge.
The tradition continues! This summer, join the fun and unleash your “inner pirate” as you set sail aboard the historic Tall Ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
Terry Richard wrote a recent article for The Oregonian/Oregonlive.com listing the top ten hikes to view wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge that we just had to share. With Portland and Vancouver’s close proximity, the Gorge makes for a fabulous day trip or weekend getaway destination during the spring season.
Wildflowers bloom from early March into July, then continue through summer into fall. Richard’s top ten include…
We invite you and your four-legged friend to join us on Saturday, January 17th for a fun run/walk that winds thru all 18-holes of the Skamania Lodge championship golf course! You don't want to miss our 3rd Annual race event.
Festive, elegant and fun, the holidays at Skamania Lodge and the Columbia River Gorge are celebrated with food and treasured traditions that make this truly the “most wonderful time of the year!”
Skamania Lodge is pleased to present its 2014 Holiday Packages! A holiday tradition for families and couples, a stay at this area Portland, Oregon hotel during the holidays offers the opportunity to enjoy a full array of festive holiday events from Thanksgiving throughout the New Year.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade