Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
We invite you and your four-legged friend to join us on Saturday, January 17th for a fun run/walk that winds thru all 18-holes of the Skamania Lodge championship golf course! You don't want to miss our 3rd Annual race event.
Join the fun and adventure of kayak and standup paddleboarding with our partners, Gorge Paddling Center!
The Gorge Paddling Center is the premiere paddle sports center in the Columbia River Gorge and have been providing instruction, guided trips, and rentals in since 1998. Based in Hood River, we are locally owned/operated and pride ourselves on the ability share this wonderful region by providing quality experiences on the water.
The Columbia Gorge has become the leading King Salmon destination in the world. That's why Cabela's Outfitters has teamed up Skamania Lodge and our featured guide service, Fishing The Gorge to showcase their official featured king salmon destination. The largest king salmon run in history is forecast to enter the Columbia River this fall. Our lodge is located in the epicenter of this world class fishery and Fishing The Gorge can put you on the fish. This is an amazing angling opportunity that should not be passed up.
Seventy-two players were on-hand for Skamania Lodge’s First Annual Customer Appreciation Golf Tournament. The sun-drenched day was filled with great golf, good friends, tasty cuisine and ice-cold beverages. Make your next meeting more memorable by visiting Skamania Lodge, just 45 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon.
Save the date to join the fun and unleash your “inner pirate” as you set sail aboard the historic Tall Ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain. Both ships will spend seven weeks navigating the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon with a stop in Stevenson, Washington. The ships are making the 225th Anniversary of the first American vessel to make landfall on the west coast of North America.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Indian Wells - Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade Condominiums