Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Columbia River Gorge Blog
Welcome to the Skamania Lodge Blog. We wanted to give you a place to share your favorite Columbia River Gorge hotel memory or experience. Read, post, and share.
The tradition continues! This summer, join the fun and unleash your “inner pirate” as you set sail aboard the historic Tall Ships, Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
Terry Richard wrote a recent article for The Oregonian/Oregonlive.com listing the top ten hikes to view wildflowers in the Columbia River Gorge that we just had to share. With Portland and Vancouver’s close proximity, the Gorge makes for a fabulous day trip or weekend getaway destination during the spring season.
Wildflowers bloom from early March into July, then continue through summer into fall. Richard’s top ten include…
We invite you and your four-legged friend to join us on Saturday, January 17th for a fun run/walk that winds thru all 18-holes of the Skamania Lodge championship golf course! You don't want to miss our 3rd Annual race event.
The National Forest Foundation's Forest Stewardship Fund gives guests an easy way to be stewards of our amazing public lands. Throughout the country, when you stay at participating lodges, you may voluntarily contribute $1 per room night to the Forest Stewardship Fund, to enhance the National Forest or Scenic Area adjacent to where the funds are collected. The National Forest Foundation, the participating business and the local Forest Service work together to invest the funds in on-the-ground conservation projects, conducted through local non-profit partners. Projects include those that improve wildlife habitat, enrich streams, restore native plants, and improve recreational experiences.
Click here to see a list of recent projects funded by your donations. For more information about the fund, please visit the National Forest Foundation's website or contact Greg Peters at email@example.com or (406) 830-3361.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Indian Wells - Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade