Scenic Gorge Tours
Guided wine tasting tours to premier local wineries. Perfect outing for wedding parties, corporate groups or a couple's retreat. Call for availability 503-349-1323, or visit MartinsGorgeTours.com
Wine Tours in the Columbia River Gorge
Relax and experience Oregon & Washington wine country on a guided tour.
- Afternoon wine tasting excursions to some of the premier wineries of the Columbia River Gorge are available daily by advance reservation.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours including travel times.
- Tours will typically feature three of the select wineries. Specific stops may be available by request.
- Tasting fees are included in the tour cost (a $15 value).
- Group size is limited to 20 participants. 10 or more will receive a 10% discount at the time of booking. Call Martin 877-290-TOUR (8687) for details'
- Reservations in advance are required...call for availability or book your tour online.
View & Print Gorge Wine Tours Flier:
Some of the Featured Wineries Include:
- Cathedral Ridge Winery - designated as "Oregon Winery of the Year" by Wine Press NW. Walk through their gardens and get a great view of their estate vineyard and of Mt. Adams and Mt. Hood.
- Domaine Pouillon - family-operated winery located in the raw, natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge.
- Erin Glenn - has been producing boutique wines in the Gorge since 2001. Their tasting room is located at "The Mint", an urban winery/"joint" and local hangout in The Dalles, Oregon.
- Garnier Vineyard - rich soils, natural micro-climates and moist Gorge winds are the foundation for producing the complex flavors found in their red and white wines.
- The Gorge White House - features wines & micro-brewed beers of the Columbia River Gorge. This Dutch Colonial home is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
- Hood River Vineyards - established in 1981, they are the oldest winery in the Columbia River Gorge.
- Marchesi Vineyards - grows exceptional Italian varietals from the foothills of Mount Hood.
- Memaloose/McCormick Vineyards - brings you the essence of the Columbia River Gorge, America's most unique wine appellation.
- Mt. Defiance Wine Company - sourcing grapes from local growers offers an opportunity to play with other interesting varietals.
- Mt. Hood Winery - presented Mt Hood Winery's first vintage in 2002, after several years of nurturing wine grapes in the Hood River Valley.
- Naked Winery - " Naked Winery - Worlds Sexiest Winery Scintillating Oregon Wine & Washington Wine Gone Wild"
- Pheasant Valley Vineyard and Winery- won a Gold Medal at the 2007 Northwest Wine Summit for their Estate Organic Pinot Noir with non added sulfites.
- Phelps Creek Vineyards - their Pinot Noir from the oldest vines of our Hood River vineyard won "Best of Show, Northwest Food and Wine Festival, November 2007."
- The Pines 1852 - it's century Old Vine Zinfandel make The Pines one of the oldest vineyards in the Northwest.
- Springhouse Cellar Winery- relaxing atmosphere at an turn-of- the-century rock springhouse featuring wines with names like "Que Syrah Shiraz", "Perpetual Merlotion","Peace, Love and Chardonnay".
- Sunshine Mill - features a single serving of 'Copa Di Vino' in a uniquely designed non-breakable container.
- Syncline Wine Cellars - craft highly sought after Rhône varietal wines.
- Quenett Winery - features a few select varietals from the vineyards and chocolates specifically designed to compliment their wines from a local Chocolatier.
- Viento wines - created by Rich Cushman, Hood River native and Oregon winemaker for over 25 years.
- Wind River Cellars - 85% of their annual wine case production is sold directly through the winery's tasting room.
- Wy'East Vineyards - they have over 20 acres of pinot noir, pinot gris and chardonnay under cultivation.