Skamania Lodge Zip Tour
New for 2013...
Now you can fly with the eagles and soar with spirits at the Bridge of the Gods. Our unique Canopy Zip Line Tour will send you soaring above the scenic Columbia River Gorge with eight zip lines, four sky bridges and stunning views all nestled together at the world class Skamania Lodge Resort.
The SLZT Tour
You and your friends and family will rip down 8 different lines landing on decks suspended up to 10 stories in the Columbia Gorge Rain Forrest canopy and above the forest floor in majestic moss covered firs. Our longest zip at 1,000 feet in length will launch you out of a giant ponderosa pine parallel to and overlooking the mighty Columbia River. Your experienced guides will narrate your journey with information about the plants and animals native to the Columbia Gorge and an overall history of the area. This incredible tour gives you a bird’s eye view of the surrounding mountains, Columbia River and forest. We give you the opportunity to fly by a cable, in a tour full of adrenalin and adventure through Skamania Lodge Resorts natural Columbia River Gorge terrain. Fly from your comfort zone and try it because going against all those primitive reflexes and rationales is exactly what make this adrenaline rush rock.
- 8 zip lines, 4 sky bridges and some light trail walking
- Zip lines range from 100 feet to 1,000 feet in length
- Tours include ramps, stairs, tree decks and short hikes
- The tour will last approx. 2 hours
- Personalized tours with two guides leading your way
- No open toed shoes allowed (hiking boots preferred)
- Helmet, top of the line harness and pulley system provided
- Weight requirements 75lbs-270lbs
- All gear is provided and mandatory
- The guest will receive a verbal orientation prior to leaving the lodge
- This is a totally guided experience
- Dress in layers
- No prior injuries, surgeries that limit the use of extremities and no pregnancies
Rates and Reservations
Tour reservations must be booked directly with SLZT. Click Here for their contact information.
Reservation Information: $99.00 per person. Advanced reservations are advised.
There is no age limit, but there is a weight limit of a minimum of 75lbs to a maximum of 270lbs
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Bookings will consist of groups of 8, minimum of 4 for a booking (can accommodate larger group sizes with advanced notice)
- Cancellations are to be 48 hours in advance of the trip for a refund. If there needs to be a cancellation due to conditions, the lead guide will make the call to cancel your trip. We will try our best to rebook your trip or we will refund the guest
- Payment is received at the time of the booking
- When a booking is made online, the guest will receive a conformation letter by email containing all of the pertinent info along with directions to the lodge
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour
- Guests will need to be in good condition, no pregnant women are allowed on the course