Events for October 2011
Celebration of Beer Weekend
When: From 10/08/2011 to 10/09/2011
Join us for our 3rd annual Celebration of Beer Event! Sample some of the great northwest beer from such featured brewers as Snipes Mountain, Prodigal Son, Amnesia Brewing, Double Mountain Brewery, Laht Neppur Brewing Company, Yakima Craft Brewing, Full Sail Brewing, Dick's Brewing Company, Iron horse Brewery, Salmon Creek Brewery, Walking Man Brewing, Fish Brewing and Lompoc Brewing. Overnight packagesare available and include an overnight guest room for 2 people, tickets for food and beer to Cheers for Beers on Saturday, 2 keepsake beer mugs and Kegs and Eggs Buffet on Sunday for 2.
- $239.00 plus tax and gratuity for 20 tickets
- $259.00 plus tax and gratuity for 50 tickets
Tickets will also be sold at the door; $20 for 20 tickets & a mug - or - $40 for 50 tickets and 2 mugs
Saturday, October 8, 2011
- 11:00am - Midnight - All Tapped Out Stop by the River Rock at any time on Saturday after 11:00am to enjoy a pint of the Northwest's best beer. Enjoy great sporting events on the flat screens throughout the restaurant.
- 12:00-1:00pm - Beer School Join Headbrewer Jamie Emmerson from Full Sail Brewery as he explains what makes beer taste so good
- 1:00-5:00pm - Cheers for Beers Taste an extensive variety of beers served by brewers from across the Pacific Northwest. After savoring and sampling, vote for your favorite. Between 3:00-5:00pm, each of our brewers will roll out their seasonal or unreleased beers for tasting.
- 5:00-9:00pm - Oktoberfest Buffet Join us in the Cascade Dining Room as our Executive Chef puts out a special menu of beer themed foods featuring beers from the Cheers for Beers. $34.95 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Not included in the overnight package.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
- 9:00am - 2:00pm - Kegs and Eggs Buffet Start your day off right. Enjoy our famous Sunday Brunch featuring all your traditional favorites, as well as a delicious sampling from across the Pacific Northwest. Guests of the Celebration of Beer Weekend overnight package will get a Bloody Mary, with a beer chaser. $28.95, plus tax and gratuity.