Columbia River Gorge accommodations available at Skamania Lodge feature 254 guestrooms boasting either a commanding view of the Columbia River Gorge or the forests of the Cascade Mountains. Room types include king bed, fireplace with a king bed, a river or forest view with two double beds, and Parlor Suites.
Our newly enhanced Hood River accommodations are a great reason to rediscover Skamania Lodge. All lodging options feature a luxurious, distinctly Northwest feel to match the Lodge's spectacular location near Portland, Oregon and Hood River.
Each room at this inspired Lodge is also appointed with in-room coffee makers, terrycloth robes, Wi-Fi & data ports, in-room dining service available and windows that open to the fresh mountain air.
Check-in time is at 4pm and Check-out time is 12 (noon).
To enhance each guest's experience the Lodge, like many Hood River Oregon hotels and resorts, charges a nightly Lodge Fee which includes the following amenities to enjoy. This provides all guests with:
- On-Site Parking
- Unlimited free local calls
- 24 hour access to Technology Room
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms, Cascade Dining Room, River Rock and Gorge Room
- Hardwire and wireless internet in Woodland section
- Complimentary USA Today (Monday - Friday) and apples in the Gorge Room
- Complimentary gourmet coffee & Tazo tea in main lobby
- Access to three scenic onsite hiking trails
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Complimentary use of adult street bikes
- Access to fitness center, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis and saunas, and outdoor hot tub with sun deck
- Access to the library featuring books, periodicals and board games
- Recreational information available at the onsite US Forest Service Information Center & at our Concierge desk
- Dining available in the Cascade Dining Room, River Rock, the seasonal Greenside Grille and in-room dining service.
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation. An additional fee is charged
- Treatments at the Waterleaf Spa and golf are offered at an additional fee
This fee is subject to change and may be adjusted based on seasonality and additional offerings. However, the applicable Lodge Fee in place and/or quoted at time of booking will be honored. This fee is taxable per Washington state code.
All Lodge hotel room reservations require one (1) night's room and tax deposit to secure each reservation. Generally this deposit is charged via credit card provided at time of reservation. Note the credit card provided will be charged room and tax charges for one night. Please allow 24 hours for credit card processing. Should you wish to make deposit payments by cash, check, or other means, reservations can be held for a limited period of time to make sure payments, but this is subject to availability and timeliness of receipt. Some group contracts may deviate from this deposit policy.
Given the limited opportunity to attempt to re-sell previously reserved rooms, cancellation of a reservation made within five (5) days of confirmed arrival date will result in forfeiture of one night's room and tax deposit. Guest's canceling reservations six (6) or more days prior to confirmed arrival date will be entitled to a refund of advance deposits. Refunds will be credited in the same manner in which they were made.
HELP US MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE FOR THE COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE NATIONAL SCENIC AREA
The National Forest Foundation's Forest Stewardship Fund gives guests an easy way to be stewards of our amazing public lands. Throughout the country, when you stay at participating lodges, you may voluntarily contribute $1 per room night to the Forest Stewardship Fund, to enhance the National Forest or Scenic Area adjacent to where the funds are collected. The National Forest Foundation, the participating business and the local Forest Service work together to invest the funds in on-the-ground conservation projects, conducted through local non-profit partners. Projects include those that improve wildlife habitat, enrich streams, restore native plants, and improve recreational experiences. Click here to see a list of recent projects funded by guest donations. For more information about the fund, please visit the National Forest Foundation's website or contact Greg Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 830-3361.