Guests at Skamania Lodge can enjoy the majestic and tranquil setting of the Columbia River Gorge without sacrificing the comforts of home. All guests enjoy the following amenities:
- Free Parking
- Unlimited free local calls
- 24 hour access to Technology Room
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms, Cascade Dining Room, River Rock and Gorge Room
- Hardwire and wireless internet in Woodland section
- Complimentary USA Today (Monday - Friday) and apples in the Gorge Room
- Complimentary gourmet coffee & Tazo tea in main lobby
- Access to three scenic onsite hiking trails
- Access to Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour
- Tennis, basketball and volleball (grass) courts
- Complimentary use of adult street bikes
- Access to fitness center, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis and saunas, and outdoor hot tub with sun deck
- Access to the library featuring books, periodicals and board games
- Recreational information available at the onsite US Forest Service Information Center & at our Concierge desk
- Dining available in the Cascade Dining Room, River Rock, the seasonal Greenside Grille and in-room dining service.
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation. An additional fee is charged
- Treatments at the Waterleaf Spa and golf are offered at an additional fee
A daily lodge fee is applied during your stay.
From trail repairs to watershed restoration to wildlife habitat improvement, Skamania is committed to protecting the recreational and natural qualities that make the Columbia Gorge a great place to visit year-round. The National Forest Foundation's Conservation Fund is a way for recreationists to lend a hand with protecting the public lands surrounding Skamania. Every time a guest stays with Skamania Lodge, they have the option of donating $1.00 per room night to the fund. This money is available for grants to local nonprofits to carry out restoration work in the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area. Please consider donating $1.00 per room night to protect the place where you play.