Guests at Skamania Lodge can enjoy the majestic and tranquil setting of the Columbia River Gorge without sacrificing the comforts of home. All guests enjoy the following amenities:
- On-site Parking
- Unlimited free local calls
- 24 hour access to Technology Room
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms, Cascade Dining Room, River Rock and Gorge Room
- Hardwire and wireless internet in Woodland section
- Complimentary USA Today (Monday - Friday) and apples in the Gorge Room
- Complimentary gourmet coffee & Tazo tea in main lobby
- Access to three scenic onsite hiking trails
- Access to Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Complimentary use of adult street bikes
- Access to fitness center, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis and saunas, and outdoor hot tub with sun deck
- Recreational information available at the onsite US Forest Service Information Center & at our Concierge desk
- Dining available in the Cascade Dining Room, River Rock, the seasonal Greenside Grille and in-room dining service.
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation. An additional fee is charged
- Treatments at the Waterleaf Spa and golf are offered at an additional fee
A daily lodge fee is applied during your stay. This fee is charged for Internet Access, Facility Usage and Parking.
HELP US MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE FOR THE COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE NATIONAL SCENIC AREA
The National Forest Foundation's Forest Stewardship Fund gives guests an easy way to be stewards of our amazing public lands. Throughout the country, when you stay at participating lodges, you may voluntarily contribute $1 per room night to the Forest Stewardship Fund, to enhance the National Forest or Scenic Area adjacent to where the funds are collected. The National Forest Foundation, the participating business and the local Forest Service work together to invest the funds in on-the-ground conservation projects, conducted through local non-profit partners. Projects include those that improve wildlife habitat, enrich streams, restore native plants, and improve recreational experiences. Click here to see a list of recent projects funded by guest donations. For more information about the fund, please visit the National Forest Foundation's website or contact Greg Peters at email@example.com or (406) 830-3361.
Pet Friendly Resort
Well-behaved pets are welcome and we invite guests to bring up to two pets during their stay at Skamania Lodge.
Skamania Lodge Pet Policies:
Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pets' vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times. Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet being left unattended at any time. Guests agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints related to their pet causing a disturbance to other guests.
- Pets MUST be on a 6' leash (maximum length) or in a carrier while in the Lodge and anytime they are outside.
- Pets are NOT permitted inside any of the Lodge dining facilities or the pool area at any time.
- Guests and visiting dogs on leashes are welcome in the Gorge Room as well as our three hiking trails provided they are on a 6-foot (maximum) leash.
- Pets need to be cleaned off when wet or dirty, prior to entering the lodge or room.
- Guest will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle. Doggie waste bags are available upon check-in in your Welcome Pet Bag as well as at the front desk.
- Guest will notify the Resort of any pet "accidents" immediately and request cleaning assistance.
- Guest agrees to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. Guest agrees that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Skamania Lodge Management upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay.
- Should a guest's pet cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Skamania Lodge and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guest's pet.
- Guest agrees to have the pet removed from the registered room or contained in a locked carrier/kennel during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of Skamania Lodge.
Our Pet Fee is $75 per stay to cover cleaning charges to guest room upon departure.
Additional Pet Information
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Pets are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel which are all ground level units with nearby access to the outdoors.
- No weight restrictions for pets.