Welcome to the Weddings Blog
Weddings done the Skamania Way.
Skamania Lodge’s dedicated staff invite you, your family and your friends to celebrate the beginning of your married life journey on your special wedding day.
To speak to a representative about holding your celebration at Skamania Lodge, contact Talia Sanderson via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 509-427-2515, or fill out our Event Planning Form.
Perfect Weddings Begin with a Plan!
See, taste and feel it all come together. A wedding at Skamania Lodge is picture perfect everytime.
Your most beautiful day should be in one of the world's most beautiful places. Located inside the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, your guests will experience exciting views of one of our nation's most beautiful natural wonders.
Our event planners look forward to helping you design a ceremony to say forever where you can see forever.
Date: Saturday, January 30th, 2016
Time: Noon - 4 PM
• Preferred Wedding Vendors
• Tablescape Designs
• Menu, Wine & Signature Cocktail Tasting
• Tours of the Lodge & Outdoor Venues
Attendees may stay at the lodge Saturday for just $99. Please call 800-221-7117 and use promo code Bride16.
Please RSVP to Talia at email@example.com.
Time to celebrate love with another #WeddingWednesday!
It isn’t very often that we book weddings sight unseen, but that’s exactly what happened when Lisa and Jim decided a stroll to the courthouse wasn’t for them. They arrived from the Midwest a few days before the wedding to explore the gorge in beautiful sunshine, but the weather took a turn on the morning of their special day. Thank goodness Mother Nature pulled through opening up the sky to beautiful sunshine just in time for the happy couple to say ‘I do’.
It's #WeddingsWednesday and the beautiful wedding we are showcasing today combined traditional religious elements with modern elegance to create a stunning and unique event. Lauren and Josh’s celebration was nothing short of perfect and prior to their honeymoon in Southeast Asia Lauren was kind enough to sit down with us and reflect on her perfect wedding day.
It's Weddings Wednesday and I am sure you have heard the old adage that rain on your wedding day is good luck. That just might make Hayley and David the luckiest couple of the summer wedding season at Skamania Lodge! Hayley was a stunning bride as she braved the weather and just as nuptials were coming to a close, a rainbow appeared over the Columbia River!
It's #WeddingsWednesday and we have a beauty to share today!
Audra & Michael’s wedding day was everything a bride and groom could dream of! The weather was gorgeous, the couple was stunning and their event was full of love.
Congratulations Audra & Michael and we hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon in Hawaii!
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Indian Wells - Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade Condominiums