Welcome to the Weddings Blog
Weddings done the Skamania Way.
Skamania Lodge’s dedicated staff invite you, your family and your friends to celebrate the beginning of your married life journey on your special wedding day.
To speak to a representative about holding your celebration at Skamania Lodge, contact Talia Sanderson via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 509-427-2515, or fill out our Event Planning Form.
An invitation is not just as simple as a card with a date on it – oh no – it can be so much more! Check out some of the really cool wedding invitation ideas we found while searching the web.
When it comes time to do the wedding rehearsal, things can sometimes get messy. Either too many people want to be involved, or others simply don’t do a good job of paying attention and executing their roles. The only people that should be involved in the rehearsal process are the active members of the wedding party. If too many people get involved, it often leads to undue stress. And what about assignments? There are so many things to consider!
Just about every wedding I have ever seen is romantic in its own special way. No matter what the bride and groom’s vision and personal style is, there is always an element of romance.
But romance is not a given. What’s the right way to ensure romance as a key element to your wedding? The simple answer is in the planning. Below are five important details to consider when you set out to plan your wedding.
In the history of Skamania Lodge, we have never given away a prize package this fabulous. And as usual, entering will be very easy. But what is the contest this time? For all you newly engaged but not yet married couples, this one is for you!
We want to hear your stories. It is time for you to sharpen your pencils and put your writer’s caps on because we want to hear about that very special moment in your life when you got engaged. What’s on the line? How about a two-night stay at one of the most romantic resorts in the U.S.? Now that we have your attention, the full details of the contest are below.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade