Welcome to the Weddings Blog
Weddings done the Skamania Way.
Skamania Lodge’s dedicated staff invite you, your family and your friends to celebrate the beginning of your married life journey on your special wedding day.
To speak to a representative about holding your celebration at Skamania Lodge, contact Talia Sanderson via Email: email@example.com, phone: 509-427-2515, or fill out our Event Planning Form.
With weddings comes speeches. The Best Man, the parents, childhood friends, the siblings - there are always a host of people who will want to give a speech at the wedding. And because it is your wedding, you want to make sure they deliver polished, poignant and professional speeches. It is not overbearing to give these individuals some guidance before the big day. Here are a few tips to pass along:
Surprise Your Wedding Guests
One of the many fun things about a wedding is the fact that it is your special day and you can do whatever the heck you want with it. Something that is always fun is to create surprises for your guests. Surprises can come in all shapes, sizes and types, and they create memorable conversation pieces.
Bridezilla Don’ts and Tips to Stay Calm as your Wedding Approaches
Let’s face it, weddings are stressful. And brides can be crazy. It is ok to admit it. I remember my wedding and how the closer it got to the actual day, the fuller my crazy tank got. So let’s talk about a couple ways to make sure you keep the inner bridezilla in check so she doesn’t go full on nuclear meltdown.
First of all, let’s define the signature cocktail. The signature cocktail is an adult beverage made specifically for the wedding. Sometimes there is just one cocktail and sometimes there are two separate ones – one for the groom and one for the bride. But should you bother? In most circumstances, I think having a signature cocktail of some kind is a great idea. Here are a couple of ways to think about the signature cocktail for your wedding:
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade