Welcome to the Weddings Blog
Weddings done the Skamania Way.
Skamania Lodge’s dedicated staff invite you, your family and your friends to celebrate the beginning of your married life journey on your special wedding day.
To speak to a representative about holding your celebration at Skamania Lodge, contact Talia Sanderson via Email: email@example.com, phone: 509-427-2515, or fill out our Event Planning Form.
Skamania Lodge has a unique place in our relationship history. On our first official date in September of 2001, Michael and I took a drive in the Gorge. He explained he’d heard about a place called Skamania Lodge and that he would like to visit there someday. Three months later, I surprised Michael with a trip to Skamania. It was our very first getaway together as a couple.
We had been dating for nearly two years when I got my first job in my career field, which meant moving 300 miles away. Being a hopeless romantic, I was hoping for some grand gesture of a proposal before I left as a sort of promise that we would still be together. However, knowing that this is what I was expecting, Tony put it off.
First of all, let’s define the signature cocktail. The signature cocktail is an adult beverage made specifically for the wedding. Sometimes there is just one cocktail and sometimes there are two separate ones – one for the groom and one for the bride. But should you bother? In most circumstances, I think having a signature cocktail of some kind is a great idea. Here are a couple of ways to think about the signature cocktail for your wedding:
In the history of Skamania Lodge, we have never given away a prize package this fabulous. And as usual, entering will be very easy. But what is the contest this time? For all you newly engaged but not yet married couples, this one is for you!
We want to hear your stories. It is time for you to sharpen your pencils and put your writer’s caps on because we want to hear about that very special moment in your life when you got engaged. What’s on the line? How about a two-night stay at one of the most romantic resorts in the U.S.? Now that we have your attention, the full details of the contest are below.
True To Our Place, Diverse By Design | DestinationHotels.Com
- Phoenix - Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Scottsdale - The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- Tempe - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
- Indian Wells - Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Lake Tahoe - Resort at Squaw Creek
- Los Angeles - Terranea Resort
- San Diego - L'Auberge Del Mar
- San Diego - Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- San Diego - Town and Country Resort & Convention Center
- San Francisco - The Marker Hotel, Union Square
- San Jose - Hotel De Anza
- Aspen - The Gant
- Denver - The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
- Snowmass Village - Destination Residences Snowmass
- Snowmass Village - The Stonebridge Inn
- Vail - Christiania Lodge
- Vail - Destination Resorts Vail
- Vail - Manor Vail Lodge
- Vail - Vail Cascade