Did you recently get engaged and just can’t wait to say I do? Or maybe you’ve been engaged for awhile and it’s time to get movin’. Have your cake and eat it too before all your friends get hitched this summer.
Spring in the Pacific Northwest is the perfect time to get married and YES, you can pull it off in a short amount of time with even less stress. Here’s just a few reasons why you should get married before August:
- Spring time is before the peak rush of summer so you can still get your pick of the very best vendors without having to compete with all those summer brides. You may even snag a special offer or two and save a few $$$ for the honeymoon.
- Less time for family drama. Let’s face it, weddings are stressful on everyone. Why let all that stress drag on for months and months?
- All your friends are getting married this summer, so you don’t have to worry about trying to coordinate your wedding date to work around someone else’s wedding.
- Spring Colors. Who doesn’t like a fresh pop of spring after a dreary winter? The birds are chirping, the flowers are fresh, and everything is green.
- OK, so it might rain. Have you ever seen wedding photos in the rain? Some of the best photos I’ve ever seen have been rainy spring days! Grab a cute umbrella and go for it. (Thanks Tom Sikora for the great pic! To see more of his photos, check out: http://www.sikoraphotography.com/)
- And the best part, YES, Skamania Lodge has dates available this spring and early summer! Need help finding vendors? We are happy to offer suggestions. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best photographers, florists, musicians, and bakeries in the land. Your wedding really can come together in no time at all, trust us, we love planning them every day!