Enjoy the majestic and tranquil setting of the Columbia River Gorge without sacrificing the comforts of home.
To enhance each guest's experience, The Lodge, like many Portland and Hood River resorts, charges a nightly Resort Amenities Fee which includes the amenities below...
- On-site Self-Parking
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Access to the fitness center including two Peloton bikes and top of the line Precor fitness equipment. Per WA State guidelines, Skamania's Fitness Center is temporarily closed.
- Access to indoor swimming pool and indoor & outdoor hot tubs. Skamania's pool and hot tubs are temporarily closed.
- Access to Gorge Loop Fitness Trail
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Access to Electric Vehicle Charging stations sponsored by Tesla
- Self-Guided Art Tour
- Free shuttles to Stevenson Temporarily suspended.
- Water Filtration Station
- Hotel Postcard and Mailing service
- Access to outdoor fire-pits
In addition to these amenities, Skamania has placed santizing stations in all public and high touch areas of the hotel, as well as back-of-house. Masks are available for guests at the front desk if you do not already have one. To learn more about our commitment to your health and safety, please visit the link below.
The Resort Amenities Fee is $28 per night (plus tax). This fee is subject to change and may be adjusted based on seasonality and additional offerings. However, the applicable Resort Amenities Fee in place and/or quoted at time of booking will be honored. The fee is taxable per Washington state code.
Lodge amenities that have additional and separate fees include:
- Valet Parking: Day for $5/car and Overnight for $10/car - Valet Parking Currently Unavailable
- Waterleaf Spa, a full-service spa - Waterleaf Spa Treatments are Temporarily Suspended
- Skamania Lodge Adventures featuring treetop canopy tours, a challenging aerial park and axe throwing.
- To-Go dining is available from River Rock Sunday - Thursday: 7:30am to 8pm and Friday & Saturday: 7:30am to 9pm
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation