Enjoy the majestic and tranquil setting of the Columbia River Gorge without sacrificing the comforts of home.
To enhance each guest's experience, The Lodge, like many Portland and Hood River resorts, charges a nightly Resort Amenities Fee which includes the amenities below...
- On-site Self-Parking
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Access to the fitness center including two Peloton bikes and top of the line Precor fitness equipment.
- Access to indoor swimming pool and indoor & outdoor hot tubs.
- Access to all three on-property trails.
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Access to Electric Vehicle Charging stations sponsored by Tesla
- Self-Guided Art Tour
- Water Filtration Station
- Hotel Postcard and Mailing service
- Access to outdoor fire-pits
The Resort Amenities Fee is $29 per night (plus tax). This fee is subject to change and may be adjusted based on seasonality and additional offerings. However, the applicable Resort Amenities Fee in place and/or quoted at time of booking will be honored. The fee is taxable per Washington state code.
Lodge amenities that have additional and separate fees include:
- Valet Parking: Day for $5/car and Overnight for $10/car - Valet Parking Currently Unavailable
- Waterleaf Spa, a full-service spa - Waterleaf Spa Treatments are Temporarily Suspended
- Skamania Lodge Adventures featuring treetop canopy tours, a challenging aerial park and axe throwing.
- Indoor dining in the Cascade Dining Room and River Rock Lounge is open everyday. Dining is only available to hotel guests until further notice.
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation