Enjoy the majestic and tranquil setting of the Columbia River Gorge without sacrificing the comforts of home.
To enhance each guest's experience, The Lodge, like many Portland and Hood River resorts, charges a nightly Resort Amenities Fee which includes the amenities below...
- On-site Self-Parking
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- 24-hour access to Technology Room
- Coffee, tea and hot cocoa - 6 am to 12 pm daily
- Apples in the Gorge Room
- Access to the fitness center including two Peloton bikes and top of the line Precor fitness equipment
- Access to indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis and saunas, and outdoor hot tub with sun deck. (Kid friendly 11 am thru 7 pm)
- Access to Gorge Loop Fitness Trail
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Use of adult street bikes
- Access to Electric Vehicle Charging stations sponsored by Tesla
- Self-Guided Art Tour
- Free shuttles to Stevenson
- Sunday morning Yoga at 8:00 am
- Water Filtration Station
- Hotel Postcard and Mailing service
- USDA Forest Service Station
- Access to outdoor fire-pits
The Resort Amenities Fee is $28 per night (plus tax). This fee is subject to change and may be adjusted based on seasonality and additional offerings. However, the applicable Resort Amenities Fee in place and/or quoted at time of booking will be honored. The fee is taxable per Washington state code.
Lodge amenities that have additional and separate fees include:
- Valet Parking: Day for $5/car and Overnight for $10/car
- Waterleaf Spa, a full-service spa
- Championship 18-Hole golf at Skamania Lodge Golf Course
- Skamania Lodge Adventures featuring treetop canopy tours, a challenging aerial park and axe throwing.
- Dining available from Cascade Dining Room, River Rock, Greenside Grille and Green Apron
- Pet rooms available with advance reservation