SKAMANIA LODGE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I check availability and book a room?
Skamania Lodge offers you the option of booking your room via our Online Booking System or by calling 844-432-4748.
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time is 4 pm
Check-out time is 11 am
When our occupancy allows, there may be the opportunity to check-out late (between 1-3 pm) for a charge of $75. Check-out after 3 pm is a full day room charge plus tax.
Do you have ADA compliant rooms at your resort?
Yes, Skamania Lodge offers ADA compliant rooms featuring a variety of configurations that include wide entry doors and roll in showers.
Do you charge a Resort Amenities Fee?
In addition to the room rate, Skamania Lodge charges a Resort Amenities Fee, which is $28 per night (plus tax) and includes:
- On-site Self-Parking
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Access to fitness center, indoor swimming pool, saunas, indoodor hot tub and outdoor hot tub with sun deck. These facilities are open daily from 8am - 10pm with limited capacities and physical distancing measures in place.
- Access to Gorge Loop Fitness Trail, tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- 10% off all regularly priced merchandise in the Golf Shop
- Use of adult hybrid Raleigh bikes
- Access to Electric Vehicle Charging stations sponsored by Tesla
- Self-guided Art Tour
- Terry cloth bath robes available upon request
- Water Filtration Station
- Hotel postcard and mailing service
- Access to outdoor fire-pits
Do you allow smoking on property?
Skamania Lodge is a non-smoking resort. The designated guest smoking area is 20 feet from the building enterance.
A charge of $350 will be issued for anyone smoking in their guest room, meeting room or public space.
How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
Guests can enjoy hi-speed wifi/internet access during their stay which is included in the Lodge Resort Amenities Fee. The nightly Resort Amenities Fee charge is $28 plus tax and includes these other Lodge amenities.
Do you have a restaurant?
Skamania Lodge features many Columbia Gorge dining options, each with a distinctive personality.
The Cascade Dining Room features breathtaking views of the Columbia River Gorge and offers tantalizing selections for dinner, every Friday & Saturday. Reservations required. Call 844-432-4748.
River Rock Lounge offers spectacular views of the Columbia River and Cascade Mountains from the outdoor patio or indoor seating. Enjoy a causal atmposhere with delcious bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Do you have a pool?
The Lodge has an indoor heated swimming pool within our Wellness and Fitness area.
We also have 3 indoor hot tubs, a wet sauna in both the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms, and an outdoor hot tub.
- Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Saunas: Open daily 8am to 10pm
- Outdoor Hot Tub: Kid friendly 8am to 8pm | Adults Only 8pm to 10pm
Do you have a spa?
Waterleaf Spa is located within Skamania Lodge. Services provided focus on guests wellbeing offering massages, facials and body treatments in an energy filled environment. For the time being, treatments in Waterleaf Spa are temporarily suspended.
Pool, Hot Tub, Saunas & Fitness Center are open daily from 8am to 10pm, with limited capacities and physical distancing measures in place.
Do you have a golf course?
After closing our doors for 9 weeks and halting construction on our golf course, we are thrilled to be back in action, creating the most exciting new golf experience in the Pacific Northwest!
Are you Pet Friendly? Do you allow service animals?
Well-behaved pets are welcome and we invite guests to bring up to two pets during their stay at Skamania Lodge.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Our Pet Fee is $75 per stay to cover cleaning charges to guest room upon departure.
- Pets are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel which are all ground level units with nearby access to the outdoors. Pets are not allowed inside our restaurants.
- Guide dogs and service animals are welcome at Skamania Lodge. There are no additional service animal charges. To learn more about ADA accessibility and features at Skamania Lodge, click here.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours/fees to use?
Located on the spa level of the Lodge is the Waterleaf Fitness Center. Guests can enjoy an indoor workout with treadmills, elliptical equipment, 2 Peloton exercise bikes, free weights, and weight stations complete with televisions. Fitness Center Hours: Open daily from 8am -10pm with limited capacity and physical distancing measure in place.
In addition, guests can enjoy our Gorge Loop Fitness Trail, as well as our outdoor tennis, basketball and volleyball courts to keep you moving.
The use of all fitness oriented activities at the Lodge are included with the payment of the Resort Amenities Fee
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is located in the conference wing of our Stevenson, WA lodge. Services include copying, scanning and faxing. We are available for meeting planners and all guests with the office supplies needed to keep you functional when you're away from the office and during your meeting.
Do you have Automobile Charging Stations?
There are multiple EV Charging stations sponsored by Tesla on property.
How do I get to the Hotel?
From the Portland International Airport
Exit the airport via I-205 South. Exit to Interstate 84 East (toward The Dalles). Continue east on I-84 until the Cascade Locks/Bridge of the Gods/Stevenson exit #44. Take the Bridge of the Gods across the Columbia River (toll bridge), and then turn east (right) on Highway 14. Immediately after entering Stevenson city limits (approx. 1½ miles), turn left onto Rock Creek Drive. Travel a short distance before turning left onto Skamania Lodge Way.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA, 98648
Do you have on-site parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
Yes, the Lodge has on-site Self parking, which is included in the nightly Resort Amenities Fee. The Lodge also has Valet parking available for a charge off $5/car for Daytime and $10/car for overnight. Valet parking is temporarily unavailable.
I have more questions, who do I call?
We look forward to providing an exceptional experience during your stay at Skamania Lodge. Please contact us at 844-432-4748 with any additional questions.
How do I make dining reservations?
We encourage you to make a reservation for the Cascade Dining Room by calling 844-432-4748.