The Columbia River Gorge comes to life at Skamania Lodge. From the crystal clear picture windows to rustic furnishings, our accommodations embody true Columbia River Gorge lodging. Relax overlooking the Cascade Mountains and river valley in our Windows on the Gorge rooms, or elevate your stay in the tall Douglas Firs that support our Tree Houses.
Book Direct on our website to receive the best available rate and best post-booking customer service, guaranteed.
Skamania Lodge strives to provide accessibilty services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary accommodations. Learn more about our ADA guest rooms.
Our guests rooms embrace the resort forests and rivers they overlook. Authentic Pacific Northwest artwork adds area flare to each room, as do the cozy beds and expansive windows. Each room type offers a different view, allowing you to customize your experience in the Columbia River Gorge.
Room types include:
- Superior Rooms: These rooms offer a King or 2 Double Beds with forest or river views
- Fireside Rooms: These rooms enhance forest and river views with a cozy gas fireplace
- Premier Rooms: Our premier rooms sit on the resort's top floors overlooking the Gorge
Windows on the Gorge Rooms
Surround yourself with the spirit of the Gorge in our Windows on the Gorge rooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows clearly capture the Columbia River Gorge and Cascade Mountains, offering the best views in the area. Their fourth floor location creates a true feeling of being outdoors. Finished with gas fireplaces and cozy seating areas, these rooms are the perfect place to relax and recharge.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with the best view in the Lodge
- Sweeping views of the Columbia River Gorge and Cascade Mountains
- King bed plus sitting area with Queen Sleeper Sofa
These spacious suites offer an experience unlike any of our other lodge guest rooms. Each suite features 900 square feet or more, spread across a cozy bedroom and living area with both seating and dining areas. Flat-screen TV's, fire places, and dining tables make these suites the perfect retreat for a famiy vacation. Some suites also feature walkout balconies so you can take in the full glory of the Gorge.
Suite Options Include:
- Woodland Suites: Forest views make these suites feel like treehouses all grown up
- Gorge Suites: Nestled on the lodge's third and fourth floors, these suites feature river views
- The Hood River Suite: At 1,100 square feet, this is the most spacious suite in the lodge
Skamania Tree Houses
Sleep among the trees in Skamania's Tree Houses, nestled between the tall Douglas Firs on the outskirts of our property. Elevated 15-20 feet above the ground, these are the most unique accomodations in the whole Columbia River Gorge. Reconnect to your childhood dreams of sleeping in the trees and enjoy elevated resort amenities to compliment your experience.
- King bed and Queen Day Bed
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace
- Private forest fire pit
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle to and from the Main Lodge
Discover the Columbia River Gorge by way of Skamania Lodge. Take advantage of our special offers to customize your escape, whether that includes romantic dinners or outdoor adventures.