Kayak & Paddleboard Tours
The Gorge Paddling Center is the premiere paddle sports center in the Columbia River Gorge and has been providing instruction, guided trips, and rentals in since 1998.
- Flatwater Kayaking Tours in Washington State are for those who want to enjoy the amazing scenery of the Columbia Gorge from the cockpit of a kayak.
- The Sunset Kayak Tour has become the favorite trip for guests of Skamania Lodge.
- White Water Kayaking Trips are for those seeking a more exciting experience.
- Our Ducky Trip on the Klickitat River is an ideal experience for those that want to go whitewater kayaking in Washington State with no experience needed! This trip is best suited for an adventurous and athletic individual.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Tours combine surfing and paddling into an activity that is adaptable for all ages and skill levels. We offer lessons daily with special summer events featuring full moon and sunset tours. Our instructors will guide you through the basics: board stance, stroke technique, and water starts. Once you have the basics we will show you our favorite spots and allow you to explore.
Tours depart from Rock Creek Cove, just down the road from Skamania Lodge, or from our water front location in Hood River.