Wineries & Breweries
World Class Wine
Columbia Gorge Wineries
"A World of Wine in Forty Miles". That's the motto for the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers. Americas' Most Unique Wine Region is located less than an hour east of Portland, Oregon. Straddling the mighty Columbia River, the Columbia Gorge Growing Region includes the fertile soils of both Washington and Oregon. From the marine influenced climate of Underwood Mountain to the arid dryland of the Eastern Gorge, from Albarino to Zinfandel, the grapes and wines of this unique region are a spectacular selection of sweet whites and luscious reds.
The wineries span the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area through 40 miles of peaceful, open-roads running through double mountain views of Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams.
We have highlighted many Columbia Gorge and Portland wineries for you to enjoy. Should you wish to explore wine tours, visit our Guided Gorge Excursions page for wine and beer signature tours.
Relax and Experience Oregon & Washington Wine Country on a Guided Tour
- Afternoon wine tasting excursions to some of the premier wineries of the Columbia River Gorge are available daily by advance reservation.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours including travel times.
- Tours will typically feature three of the select wineries. Specific stops may be available by request.
- Tasting fees are included in the tour cost (a $15 value).
- Group size is limited to 20 participants. 10 or more will receive a 10% discount at the time of booking. Call Martin 503-349-1323 for details.
- Reservations in advance are required...call for availability or book your tour online.