Skamania Lodge Adventures
- Zip lines range from 100 feet to over 900 feet in length. It’s a blast!
- 7 zip lines, 3 sky bridges, an auto-belay and some light trail walking.
- 2.5 hours of fun
- There is no age limit.
- Catch beautiful views from high in the rainforest canopy of Douglas Firs.
- This is a totally guided adventure, prior experience is not required.
- Weight requirement of 60lbs to 275lbs.
- No open toed shoes allowed (ie. sandals, flip flops, Chacos).
- We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- The Park consists of 19 platforms and 22 elements of varying degree in difficulty to test your abilities.
- The Park is laid out with one central access point and 3 loops to be navigated from that starting platform.
- Guests will lead themselves through the aerial park on their own and at their own pace.
- Park Monitors will move throughout the course to assist as needed and help in any way necessary.
- Minimum age 8 yrs old.
- Participants must be 8 yrs old, or older, AND able to reach up to 6 feet high to access the park without a parent/guardian.
- No open toed shoes allowed (ie. sandals, flip flops, Chacos). We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Max weight limit 275lbs
See it for yourself and view Fox 12 News On the Go with Joe at Skamania Lodge.
Channel your inner lumberjack with Skamania Lodge Adventures Axe Throwing. Throw a steel axe at a wooden target to score points and win bragging rights amongst your friends or co-workers. Feel the adrenaline and primal instinct that is released when you stick a bull's eye!
- Two person minimum
- Must be 12+ yrs old
Experience Axe Throwing by viewing Andy Carson's segment from Fox 12 Oregon.
Fall Lumberjack Throwdown!
This October only, if you hit a bullseye axe throwing on Friday or Saturday we'll reward your awesome aim with a free beer!