Skamania Lodge Adventures
- Zip lines range from 100 feet to over 900 feet in length. It’s a blast!
- 7 zip lines, 3 sky bridges, an auto-belay and some light trail walking.
- 2.5 hours of fun
- There is no age limit.
- Catch beautiful views from high in the rainforest canopy of Douglas Firs.
- This is a totally guided adventure, prior experience is not required.
- Weight requirement of 60 lbs to 275 lbs.
- No open toed shoes allowed (IE. sandals, flip flops, Chacos).
- We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- The Park consists of 19 platforms and 22 elements of varying degrees in difficulty to test your abilities.
- The Park is laid out with one central access point and 3 loops to be navigated from that starting platform.
- Guests will lead themselves through the aerial park on their own and at their own pace.
- Park Monitors will move throughout the course to assist as needed and help in any way necessary.
- Minimum age 8 yrs old.
- Participants must be 8 yrs old, or older, AND able to reach up to 6 feet high to access the park without a parent/guardian.
- No open-toed shoes allowed (IE. sandals, flip flops, Chacos). We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Max weight limit 275 lbs
Channel your inner lumberjack with Skamania Lodge Adventures Axe Throwing. Throw a steel axe at a wooden target to score points and win bragging rights amongst your friends or co-workers. Feel the adrenaline and primal instinct that is released when you stick a bull's eye!
- Two person minimum
- Must be 12+ yrs old