Often the most intimate events are the ones you remember forever. Skamania’s intimate wedding experiences are ideal for couples who dream their big day to be a small celebration with close family and friends. Our breathtaking spaces transform any small gathering of 30 or more into a sensational occasion.
Intimate weddings can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the wedding date.
Explore Our Venues
Nature and jaw-dropping views frame this picturesque ceremony space. From the breathtaking backdrop of the Columbia River to the evergreen mountains that surround you, the Amphitheater provides an intimate setting, serenely tucked away from the main lodge, so you can say “I do” in front of those closest to you.
- Unparallel views of the Columbia River and Cascade Mountains.
- Three tiers of lush grass and a spacious stone pedestal to say “I do”.
- Classic white wedding chairs, arranged by our onsite staff.
- Able to accommodate an array of guest sizes, while also perfect for small intimate gatherings.
Boulder Terrace & Glacier Hall
Ceremony & Reception
Ideal for intimate wedding receptions, Glacier Hall and connecting Boulder Terrace pair perfectly to create an intimate and beautiful indoor and outdoor setting to celebrate with family and friends.
- Intimate and cozy indoor venue space with attached private terrace
- Outdoor stone terrace with comfortable patio-style furniture and ambient firepit
- Adjacent entertainment room with soft seating lounge, large flat screen TV, built in-dart board and oversized Scrabble board.
- Comfortably accommodates up to 50 guests
Surrounded by beautiful trees and natural foliage, this private garden space is perfect for an intimate cocktail hour, outdoors. Delight in your party’s company with plenty of open-air space to socialize before the reception.
- Spacious yet intimate outdoor garden, beautifully lanscaped with lush foliage.
- Customizable layout with complimentary round or rectangular tables arranged by our onsite staff.
- Able to accommodate up to 50 guests.
Take a Peek at the Big Days That Came Before You
Amphitheater - Cat Dosset Photography
Amphitheater - Lindsay Blair Photography
Nate Smith Photography
Amphitheater - Mariah Smith Photography
Boulder Terrace - Scratch Photography
Kate Holt Photography
Jessica Heron Photography
Mariah Smith Photography
The Washington Room and connecting Boulder Terrace
"We are so happy we chose Skamania"
"We are extremely excited to celebrate our one year Anniversary where it all took place! I just wanted to let you know that we’d be coming back to celebrate because our experience was just so great! I also just wanted to thank you again for everything you did in making our wedding day the best. We both really enjoyed our special day and we are so happy we chose Skamania."
- Athena Harmel