Pet - Friendly Lodging at Skamania Lodge
Well-behaved pets are welcome and we invite guests to bring up to two pets during their stay at Skamania Lodge, a pet-friendly resort in Washington State.
- Booking Pet Rooms: Pet rooms need to be booked through the reservation department. Reservations can be made by calling 877-865-4271
- Pet Fee: A non-refundable pet fee of $75 plus tax will be charged for the duration of the stay. Additional charges may apply for any damage or inconvenience caused to neighbors.
- Unnotified Pet Fee: Guests who bring pets without notifying the hotel will be charged a $150 plus tax pet fee for the duration of the stay. May cause a change in room type due to pet room location.
- Pet Room Location: Pet rooms are located on the main floor of the hotel. Certain room types (Fireplace rooms, Suites, Tree Houses, Villa, Cabin, and Glamping units) do not allow pets.
- Pets are allowed at the Backyard Grill located outdoors near the Golf Course
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals
- Pets vaccinations should be up to date and free of ticks and fleas
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times. Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet being left unattended at any time. Guests agree to pay $100 fee for all instances of complaints related to their pet causing a disturbance to other guests.
- Pets must be on a 6' leash or in a carrier while in the Lodge and anytime they are outside at our Washington State pet-friendly resort.
- Pets are NOT permitted inside any of the Lodge dining facilities, spa area, gift shop or the pool area at any time.
- Guests and visiting dogs on leashes are welcome in the Gorge Room as well as our three hiking trails provided they are on a 6-foot leash.
- Pets need to be cleaned off when wet or dirty, prior to entering the lodge or room.
- Guest will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle. Doggie waste bags are available upon check-in in your Welcome Pet Bag as well as at the front desk.
- Guest will notify the Resort of any pet "accidents" immediately and request cleaning assistance.
- Guest agrees to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to spoiled bedspreads, furniture or carpeting. Guest agrees that the condition of the room is based on the sole judgement of Skamania Lodge Management upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay.
- Should a guest's pet cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Skamania Lodge and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guests pet.
- Guest agrees to have the pet removed from the registered room or contained in a locked carrier/kennel during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of our pet-friendly resort in Washington State.
Unlock a World of Wanderlust: Sign Up for Skamania Lodge's Email Subscriptions!
Be the first to know about exclusive offers, thrilling promotions, and exciting updates! As a subscriber, you'll gain access to insider perks, personalized recommendations, and handpicked travel tips.Subscribe for News & Offers