The Great Escape (to the Gorge)
4-Day Gorge Adventure
Day 1 - Golf & Cocktails
- 2 PM - Little Eagle 18 – 1-2 HOURS (Get out and play on our 1.7-acre 18-hole putting course. Get outside and enjoy relaxing in the Gorge as you play on our incredible putting course)
- 4 PM - Check-In
- 5 PM - Dinner at the River Rock Lounge
- 7 PM - Cocktails by the Firepit (watch the sunset with family and friends by the fire with a beverage in hand)
Day 2 - All About Washington
- 9 AM: Breakfast in the Cascade Dining Room
- 10 AM: Order lunch for the road from Skamania-To-Go
- 11 AM: Head to Mt. Adams and Hike the Sleeping Beauty Trail (Take in stunning views from the peak of Mount Saint Helens, Mount Rainier, and Mount Hood.
- 2 PM: Explore Ape Cave, the third-longest lava tube in North America OR hike to Falls Creek Falls, one of the most gorgeous waterfalls near the Lodge. OR BOTH
- 5 PM: Enjoy Beer and Dinner at Backwoods Brewing Company in Carson on you way back.
- 7 PM: Soak in the hot tub for a late-night refresher.
Day 3 - All About Oregon
- 9 AM - Head to Hood River for a bagel from Freshies Bagels & Juice
- 11 AM - Shop the downtown for gifts to take home to your friends!
- 1 PM - Lunch at Ferment Brewing Company ORE pFriem Family Brewers for up-close views of the gorge and watersports on the river.
- 3 PM - Hike the Mosier Creek Falls
- 5 PM - Enjoy a wine tasting at Mosier Analema Winery
- 7 PM - Dinner at the Red Bluff Tap House in Stevenson, WA
Day 4: Skamania Adventures & Spa
- 10 AM: Sleep in and call "0" for breakfast in bed from Skamania-To-Go
- 11 AM: Get a massage and facial from the Waterleaf Spa
- 1 PM: Lunch in the Cascade Dining Room
Be the first to know about upcoming events and sales by subscribing to our newsletter below!
Receive Exclusive News & Special OffersSIGN UP FOR EMAIL OFFERS!