Check-in time is at 4:00 pm and Checkout time is 11:00 am.
Resort Amenities Fee
To enhance each guest's experience, The Lodge, like many Portland and Hood River resorts, charges a nightly Resort Amenities Fee which includes the following amenities to enjoy:
- On-site Self-Parking
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- 24-hour access to Technology Room
- Press Reader Newspaper App
- Coffee, tea and hot cocoa - 6 am to 12 pm daily
- Apples in the Gorge Room
- Access to fitness center, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzis and saunas, and outdoor hot tub with sun deck. (Kid friendly 11 am thru 7 pm)
- Access to Gorge Loop Fitness Trail
- Tennis, basketball and volleyball (grass) courts
- Use of adult street bikes
- Access to Electric Vehicle Charging stations sponsored by Tesla
- Self-Guided Art Tour
- Robes in guestroom
- Free shuttles to Stevenson
- Sunday morning Yoga at 8:00 am
- Water Filtration Station
- Hotel Postcard and Mailing service
- USDA Forest Service Station
- Access to outdoor fire-pits
The Resort Amenities Fee is $28 per night (plus tax). This fee is subject to change and may be adjusted based on seasonality and additional offerings. However, the applicable Resort Amenity Fee in place and/or quoted at time of booking will be honored. This fee is taxable per Washington state code. Additional fees apply to pets, spa treatments, golf course play and dining.
All Lodge hotel room reservations require one (1) night's room and tax deposit to secure each reservation. Generally this deposit is charged via credit card provided at time of reservation. Note the credit card provided will be charged room and tax charges for one night. Please allow 24 hours for credit card processing. Should you wish to make deposit payments by cash, check, or other means, reservations can be held for a limited period of time to make sure payments, but this is subject to availability and timeliness of receipt. Some group contracts may deviate from this deposit policy.
Given the limited opportunity to attempt to re-sell previously reserved rooms, cancellation of a reservation made within five (5) days of confirmed arrival date will result in the forfeiture of one night room, Resort Amenities Fee and tax.
All four Tree Houses at Skamania require cancellation of reservations to be made within (14) days of your confirmed arrival date, due to high demand and limited availability of these accommodations.
Guest's canceling reservations six (6) or more days prior to confirmed arrival date will be entitled to a refund of advance deposits. Refunds will be credited in the same manner in which they were made.
- Skamania Lodge is a non-smoking facility. A Smoking Fee of $250 will be charged for anyone smoking in their guest room, meeting room or public space.
- Early check-in (prior to 1 pm): $50
- Late checkout (between 1 pm and 3 pm): $75. Anything after 3 pm is a full day room and tax.
- Additional person(s) after double occupancy: $50 each person
- Valet Parking - Day for $5/car and Overnight for $10/car
- Package deliveries: $5
- Rollaway Bed: $25 (per stay)
- Pack-n-Play: $15 (per stay)
Well-behaved pets are welcome and we invite guests to bring up to two pets during their stay at Skamania Lodge, a pet-friendly resort in Washington State.
Skamania Lodge Pet Policies:
- Usage of Pet Rooms is limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival must be received at the time of booking.
- Our Pet Fee is $75 per stay to cover cleaning charges to guest room upon departure.
- Pets are only permitted inside of certain guest rooms inside the main hotel which are all ground level units with nearby access to the outdoors.
- Pets are allowed at the Greenside Grille located outdoors near the Golf Course.
- Pets are to be non-aggressive and well socialized with other animals.
- Pets' vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and he/she free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets should be with their owners and under their care at all times. Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet being left unattended at any time. Guests agree to pay a $100 fee for all instances of complaints related to their pet causing a disturbance to other guests.
- Pets MUST be on a 6' leash (maximum length) or in a carrier while in the Lodge and anytime they are outside at our Washington State pet-friendly resort.
- Pets are NOT permitted inside any of the Lodge dining facilities or the pool area at any time.
- Guests and visiting dogs on leashes are welcome in the Gorge Room as well as our three hiking trails provided they are on a 6-foot (maximum) leash.
- Pets need to be cleaned off when wet or dirty, prior to entering the lodge or room.
- Guest will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle. Doggie waste bags are available upon check-in in your Welcome Pet Bag as well as at the front desk.
- Guest will notify the Resort of any pet "accidents" immediately and request cleaning assistance.
- Guest agrees to pay an extra $200 cleaning fee should room require excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture, or carpeting. Guest agrees that the condition of room is based on the sole judgment of Skamania Lodge Management upon departure.
- Guest assumes financial responsibility for any damage caused by their pet during their stay.
- Should a guest's pet cause injury to other guests, patrons, employees, visitors, vendors, or anyone lawfully on the hotel premises or their property, the guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Skamania Lodge and all partners, directors, officers, employees and affiliated entities of the foregoing from and against any damages, loss, litigation, cost or expense by any of the foregoing as a result of any damage or injury caused by the guest's pet.
- Guest agrees to have the pet removed from the registered room or contained in a locked carrier/kennel during the time of any requested service from the housekeeping department of our pet-friendly resort in Washington State.
- No weight restrictions for pets.
- Pets include dogs and cats. Other types of pets need to be approved by the Lodge staff.